Monday, November 23, 2009

Shoot. I feel like I'm already out of stuff to write. I should have saved some of the news instead of spilling it all at once.

I guess I'll just tell a Micah story: We've been working on animal sounds, and Micah's quite good at them, particularly the lion. The other day he was climbing up the stairs and I was standing down below watching. He was just cruising on up, and then suddenly he stopped, turned around and looked at me, let out an enormous fart, and then said, "Roar."

These are the times that I wish I was not the only adult in the room. Micah just didn't share my appreciation for the humor of it all.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh man this made me laugh out loud at my desk so hard the guy beside me asked what was so funny.

Good stuff, Micah.

Roar.

Christer said...

Ha! How could he not appreciate the humor? He made it!

That's hilarious.

Post a Comment